Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time apart

     Andrew has now been in Reno a week and I miss him tons and I'm sure Reed does too, and he would say so if he could talk, I can't wait for the next three weeks to go by so we can be together again.  The great part is that when that happens we will be moving into our new house.  I wish I had pictures to put up, but sadly we saw so many houses that weekend we went to Reno we were unsure as to what house we were going to put an offer on, which means we took no pictures of any of them.  Also, there are currently tenants living in the house and they aren't happy about being forced to move out and have refused to let our realtor go in and take more pictures for us.  Either way we are super excited to go from living in 600 square feet to now having over 1600 sq ft.  One dilemma I have found living in a house with a yard is that Rio does not like to be outside in a yard and will jump any and all fences when he feels that he doesn't want to stay locked up anymore.  I don't know what we are going to do with this, but it's sure annoying to open the front door to go get the mail and have the dog greet you on the front porch.
     Reed is getting so big I can't believe how fast things are happening.  He now crawls regularly and is constantly on the move.  Either pulling himself up on your legs or furniture, usually to get to your food, or crawling across the room to get to the dog or cat.  I'm afraid that he might be walking in the next month and it scares me to have such a little guy walking around and getting into so much more.  After a rough adjustment moving to different places he is finally back to sleeping through the night, which has definitely been a blessing for me.  We are so blessed to have a boy with such a sweet disposition.  He is so great to tag along where ever I go and is usually very pleasant.  He has really come to enjoy the dog and my dad's cat.  He tries to crawl to them and pet them, only to have them immediately get up and move.  Sometimes he gets to them without them noticing and just giggles as he starts to stroke and pet, very hard, and them usually grab a fistful of fur.  At this point is when the cat turns around to try and bat at whatever is causing it discomfort and then runaway.  Reed also likes to play ball with Rio.  Rio will bring the ball to Reed and then he plays with it for awhile until Rio gets sick of waiting for him to throw it and then decides to take the toy back and play with it by himself.  That's when Reed laughs and waits to get the ball brought back to him, cause Rio suffers from constant short term memory loss, so after a couple of minutes wants someone to throw the ball again and drops it at Reed's feet.  It's really funny to watch.